Service Industry Training
Course Details & Registration Information
- 1. Learn basics of bathing and how to use different types of bathing products.
2. Learn how to use a bathing tub, water hose and dryer in a grooming salon.
3. Learn how to identify and treat skin and coat disorders.
- 1. Describe basic dog behavior, especially in unfamiliar environments like a salon. Breed Identification.
2. Animal and human safety in grooming salon. Helping calm your dog.
3. Use of water, choose appropriate shampoos and conditioners, drying techniques. Appropriate brushing techniques.
4. Identifying coat and skin disorders. Treatments and options.
5. Hands On Labs
- Attendance 90% or above
- Attendance, participation and display of properly bathing a dog.
- Dog Groomer
- Become a Professional Dog Groomer - ANS-3100A3
- Become a Professional Dog Groomer II - ANS-3100B3
- Become a Professional Dog Trainer - ANS-3500B3