Welcome to the Office of the Registrar. Our mission is to support the educational goals of the college by creating and maintaining records that accurately reflect the efforts and achievements of the college's students and to accurately report this information, as required, to appropriate persons and agencies.
To accomplish its mission, the Office of the Registrar has established the following goals: (a) to provide efficient registration services (b) to provide accurate records and reports in a timely manner as requested by individuals and agencies (c) to provide records security and confidentiality as required by applicable regulations and standards of practice and (d) to interpret and distribute to students, prospective students, and the public the college's educational opportunities, policies, and objectives.
- Registration Information: instructions for WebAdvisor and tuition and fees
- Calendars: academic calendar, registration calendars
- Graduation: graduation requirements and procedures, schedule, frequently asked questions
- Policies: refunds, audits, schedule changes
- Transcripts: how to request an official transcript
- Grade Inquiry
- Degree Verification
- Enrollment Verification
- North Carolina Residence and Tuition Status Application: Complete the application in its entirety. To be classified a resident for tuition purpose, you must give the college the evidence it requires to enable it to make that classification. If you and/or your spouse or parents are not U.S. citizens also complete supplemental form A and/or B.
- How to Update Student Information: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Phone Number or Birth Date.