- Registration on or after 1/7/2015, payment is due the same day you register: by 5:00pm in person, or by midnight if paying through Web Advisor.
- Remember: the last day to drop a class with 100% refund is 1/6/2015. After that date, please follow the withdrawal policy:
A student who finds it necessary to withdraw from a course, courses, or from the college must initiate the withdrawal process by contacting the instructor of each course, and declaring his or her intent to withdraw. The instructor will then submit the necessary information to the Registration and Student Records Services Division via the online withdrawal form.
Parental Access Now Available in Web Advisor!
Students can now grant access to their parents, guardians, or spouses so they can view student academic and/or financial records online, using their own Web Advisor login and password! How do I grant access to my records via Web Advisor?
Simply log in to Web Advisor using your WTCC key account, go to the "My Parent's Access" section, and complete two steps - (1) add parents/guardians information and (2) grant access level for each person added.
Important Dates for Spring 2015
REGULAR 16-WK SEMESTER
January 6 - Last Day to Drop w/100% Refund
January 7 - Semester Begins
January 13 - Last Day to Add a Class for Spring Semester
January 16 - Last Day to Drop w/75% Refund
January 19 - College Closed (MLK Holiday)
March 23 - Last Day to Drop w/Grade of "W"
May 2 - Spring Graduation
May 8 - Semester Ends
January 6 - Last Day to Drop a Class w/100% Refund
January 7 - 1st Mini-Mester Begins
January 8 - Last Day to Add a Class for 1st Mini-Mester
January 12 - Last Day to Drop w/75% Refund
February 10 - Last Day to Drop w/Grade of "W"
March 4 - 1st Mini-Mester Ends
March 4 - Last Day to Drop a Class w/100% Refund
March 5 - 2nd Mini-Mester Begins
March 6 - Last Day to Add a Class for 2nd Mini-Mester
March 10 - Last Day to Drop w/75% Refund
April 15 - Last Day to Drop w/Grade of "W"
May 8 - 2nd Mini-Mester Ends
- Registration Information: instructions for WebAdvisor and tuition and fees
- Calendars: academic calendar, registration calendars
- Graduation: graduation requirements and procedures, schedule, frequently asked questions
- Policies: refunds, audits, schedule changes
- Transcripts: how to request an official transcript
- Grade Inquiry
- Degree Verification
- Enrollment Verification
- North Carolina Residence and Tuition Status Application: Complete the application in its entirety. To be classified a resident for tuition purpose, you must give the college the evidence it requires to enable it to make that classification. If you and/or your spouse or parents are not U.S. citizens also complete supplemental form A and/or B.
- How to Update Student Information: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Phone Number or Birth Date.