- Remember: the last day to drop a class with 100% refund for the Summer 10wk term & 1st mini-mester is 5/17/2015. After that date, please follow the withdrawal policy.
Summer Registration Priority Dates
The chart below lists registration dates for continuing students, new students, and visiting students for Summer 2015. The Summer term begins on May 18.
Waitlist change for Summer 2015
Waitlist will remain open through the schedule adjustment period.
- Summer 2015 schedule (classes offered) will be available on WebAdvisor on April 1. Fall 2015 schedule will be available on April 7.
Registration Dates & Times for Continuing Students
|Credits Completed by Feb. 1, 2015||Registration Date||Registration Time|
|80+||April 13, 2015||7:00am|
|65-79||April 13, 2015||10:00am|
|53-64||April 13, 2015||1:00pm|
|47-52||April 14, 2015||7:00am|
|42-46||April 14, 2015||10:00am|
|37-41||April 14, 2015||1:00pm|
|34-36||April 15, 2015||7:00am|
|31-33||April 15, 2015||10:00am|
|27-30||April 15, 2015||1:00pm|
|23-26||April 16, 2015||7:00am|
|20-22||April 16, 2015||10:00am|
|17-19||April 16, 2015||1:00pm|
|16||April 17, 2015||7:00am|
|14-15||April 17, 2015||10:00am|
|13||April 17, 2015||1:00pm|
|12||April 20, 2015||7:00am|
|11||April 20, 2015||10:00am|
|10||April 21, 2015||7:00am|
|9||April 21, 2015||10:00am|
|7-8||April 21, 2015||1:00pm|
|6||April 22, 2015||7:00am|
|5||April 22, 2015||10:00am|
|4||April 22, 2015||1:00pm|
|3||April 23, 2015||7:00am|
|2||April 23, 2015||10:00am|
|1||April 23, 2015||1:00pm|
|0||April 24, 2015||Check Web Advisor for time|
|Registration Dates & Times for New Students|
|Accepted Date||Registration Date||Registration Time|
|On or before 3/1/15||April 27, 2015||7:00am|
|Between 3/2-3/27/15||April 27, 2015||10:00am|
|Between 3/28-4/24/15||April 27, 2015||1:00pm|
|Registration Dates & Times for Visiting/Special Students|
|Visiting/Special Students may begin registering on May 5, 2015 at 7:00am|
PAYMENT DEADLINES for Summer term
Fall 2015 Early Registration for all students:
Continuing Students: June 1
New Students: June 22
Visiting/Special Students: June 29
Please request a deferment form from your lender, and return the original completed form to Wake Tech. The completed deferment form must include the following information:
- Full name
- Social security number
- Loan holder/servicer’s address
We cannot accept faxed or emailed copies because lenders require the original form with the original signature. If you have more than one loan holder, you must complete a separate deferment form for each lender/servicer. Mailing address: Registration & Records, Wake Tech, 9101 Fayetteville Rd, Raleigh NC 27603.
Parental Access Now Available in Web Advisor!
Students can now grant access to their parents, guardians, or spouses so they can view student academic and/or financial records online, using their own Web Advisor login and password! How do I grant access to my records via Web Advisor?
Simply log in to Web Advisor using your WTCC key account, go to the "My Parent's Access" section, and complete two steps - (1) add parents/guardians information and (2) grant access level for each person added.
Important Dates for Spring 2015
REGULAR 16-WK SEMESTER
January 6 - Last Day to Drop w/100% Refund
January 7 - Semester Begins
January 13 - Last Day to Add a Class for Spring Semester
January 16 - Last Day to Drop w/75% Refund
January 19 - College Closed (MLK Holiday)
March 23 - Last Day to Drop w/Grade of "W"
May 2 - Spring Graduation
May 8 - Semester Ends
March 4 - Last Day to Drop a Class w/100% Refund
March 5 - 2nd Mini-Mester Begins
March 6 - Last Day to Add a Class for 2nd Mini-Mester
March 10 - Last Day to Drop w/75% Refund
April 15 - Last Day to Drop w/Grade of "W"
May 8 - 2nd Mini-Mester Ends
- A student who finds it necessary to withdraw from a course, courses, or from the college must initiate the withdrawal process by contacting the instructor of each course, and declaring his or her intent to withdraw. The instructor will then submit the necessary information to the Registration and Student Records Services Division via the online withdrawal form.
- Registration Information: instructions for WebAdvisor and tuition and fees
- Calendars: academic calendar, registration calendars
- Graduation: graduation requirements and procedures, schedule, frequently asked questions
- Policies: refunds, audits, schedule changes
- Transcripts: how to request an official transcript
- Grade Inquiry
- Degree Verification
- Enrollment Verification
- North Carolina Residence and Tuition Status Application: Complete the application in its entirety. To be classified a resident for tuition purpose, you must give the college the evidence it requires to enable it to make that classification. If you and/or your spouse or parents are not U.S. citizens also complete supplemental form A and/or B.
- How to Update Student Information: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Phone Number or Birth Date.