- The payment deadline for your Spring schedule is Dec. 11 by 5:00pm in person or by midnight if paying through Web Advisor.
- Are you on a waitlist? Remember: waitlists will be canceled on Dec. 16.
Parental Access Now Available in Web Advisor!
Students can now grant access to their parents, guardians, or spouses so they can view student academic and/or financial records online, using their own Web Advisor login and password! How do I grant access to my records via Web Advisor?
Simply log in to Web Advisor using your WTCC key account, go to the "My Parent's Access" section, and complete two steps - (1) add parents/guardians information and (2) grant access level for each person added.
Important Dates for Fall 2014
27 - Last Day to Drop with a 75% Refund
1 - Labor Day Holiday / College Closed
17 - First Fall 8wk Classes End
19 - Last Day to drop 2nd Fall 8wk Classes
with a 100% Refund
20 - 2nd Fall 8wk Classes Begin
21 - Last Day to Add 2nd Fall 8wk Classes
23 - Last Day to drop 2nd Fall 8wk Classes
with a 75% Refund
11 - Veterans Day / College Closed
26 - Faculty & CU Students Break - No Classes
College Closes at 5:00pm for Thanksgiving Break
27-28 - Thanksgiving Holiday / College Closed
11 - Last Day of Classes for Fall Semester
12 - Final Exams Begin
13 - Fall Graduation Ceremony
18 - Fall Semester Ends for 2nd Fall 8wk and 16wk Classes
- Registration Information: instructions for WebAdvisor and tuition and fees
- Calendars: academic calendar, registration calendars
- Graduation: graduation requirements and procedures, schedule, frequently asked questions
- Policies: refunds, audits, schedule changes
- Transcripts: how to request an official transcript
- Grade Inquiry
- Degree Verification
- Enrollment Verification
- North Carolina Residence and Tuition Status Application: Complete the application in its entirety. To be classified a resident for tuition purpose, you must give the college the evidence it requires to enable it to make that classification. If you and/or your spouse or parents are not U.S. citizens also complete supplemental form A and/or B.
- How to Update Student Information: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Phone Number or Birth Date.