Parental Access Now Available in Web Advisor!
Students can now grant access to their parents, guardians, or spouses so they can view student academic and/or financial records online, using their own Web Advisor login and password!
How do I grant access to my records via Web Advisor?
Simply log in to Web Advisor using your WTCC key account, go to the "My Parent's Access" section, and complete two steps - (1) add parents/guardians information and (2) grant access level for each person added.
Important Dates for Fall 2014
27 - Last Day to Drop with a 75% Refund
1 - Labor Day Holiday / College Closed
17 - First Fall 8wk Classes End
19 - Last Day to drop 2nd Fall 8wk Classes
with a 100% Refund
20 - 2nd Fall 8wk Classes Begin
21 - Last Day to Add 2nd Fall 8wk Classes
23 - Last Day to drop 2nd Fall 8wk Classes
with a 75% Refund
11 - Veterans Day / College Closed
26 - Faculty & CU Students Break - No Classes
College Closes at 5:00pm for Thanksgiving Break
27-28 - Thanksgiving Holiday / College Closed
11 - Last Day of Classes for Fall Semester
12 - Final Exams Begin
13 - Fall Graduation Ceremony
18 - Fall Semester Ends for 2nd Fall 8wk and 16wk Classes
- Registration Information: instructions for WebAdvisor and tuition and fees
- Calendars: academic calendar, registration calendars
- Graduation: graduation requirements and procedures, schedule, frequently asked questions
- Policies: refunds, audits, schedule changes
- Transcripts: how to request an official transcript
- Grade Inquiry
- Degree Verification
- Enrollment Verification
- North Carolina Residence and Tuition Status Application: Complete the application in its entirety. To be classified a resident for tuition purpose, you must give the college the evidence it requires to enable it to make that classification. If you and/or your spouse or parents are not U.S. citizens also complete supplemental form A and/or B.
- How to Update Student Information: Name, Address, Social Security Number, Phone Number or Birth Date.