Gourmet Dining on Wake Tech’s Main Campus!
Flavors is a highly-acclaimed restaurant on Wake Tech’s Main Campus, established in 1996 and operated by students in Wake Tech’s Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management programs.
The restaurant is not only a great place to eat; it is also a teaching facility, designed to provide a bridge between the classroom and the workplace. Flavors offers a realistic setting in which culinary and hospitality students can apply what they’ve learned and sharpen their skills. Hands-on experience is an integral and critically-important part of Wake Tech’s associate degree, diploma, and certificate programs in the culinary and hospitality fields.
Flavors is open to the Wake Tech community and the public. The restaurant’s hours of operation, menu, services, and costs are dictated by the classroom programs and the needs of students.
Reservations are required; because of Flavors’ popularity, reservations are awarded through a lottery system. To enter, please create a profile. You will then be able to request reservations and receive email notification of Flavors events.
Flavors is located on Wake Tech’s Main Campus, 9101 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh, NC 27603, on the ground floor of the Student Services Building. Parking is available in the visitors' lot at the main entrance to the college. Click here to view map.
For more information: Suya Campos Rosa firstname.lastname@example.org 919-866-5243.
Important Flavors Reminders:
- No one under of 16 is allowed (Flavors is considered an instructional lab).
- Cash or check only – no credit cards. There is an ATM on campus.
- Dining is by reservation only; no walk-ins accepted.
- Table size is limited to parties of four.
- The lottery determines whether you will get a reservation. You may enter, change, or cancel your request at any point during the lottery period.
- If you win the reservation lottery you will be notified by email; you must confirm your reservation within 48 hours.