Future RTP Campus
10908 Chapel Hill Road
Morrisville, NC 27560
Coming Fall 2017!
The RTP Campus is located on NC Highway 54 near I-540 in Morrisville, NC. Its next-generation learning environment will be dedicated to the needs of individuals and corporations in Western Wake County and Research Triangle Park. Plans for the 94-acre site include up to 10 instructional buildings, with the capacity to serve as many as 7,000 students. Curriculum (for-credit) programs will include College/University Transfer, as well as Business Administration, Business Analytics, Cyber Security, Data Storage and Virtualization, Supply Chain Management, and more. The RTP Campus will also house Wake Tech’s Corporate Solutions division, offering customized corporate training.
Phase 1: Construction Overview
- Classroom/administration building, 3½ stories, approximately 110,000 sf
- 42-acre site to include building, 720 surface parking spaces, vehicular drives, open spaces, and landscaping
- Road improvements to Highway 54
- Paving of Watkins Road leading to campus
- Connector road to shopping center on Carrington Mill
- Designer: Perkins+Will
- Construction Manager: Clancy-Theys/Holt Bros.
Phase 1: Instruction/Training/Support
|College Credit Programs|
(subject to change)
|Schematic Design||April 2015|
|Design Development||April-July 2015|
|Building Construction Drawings||February 2016|
|Construction Starts||Summer 2016|
|Construction Complete||June 2017|
|Open for Fall Semester||August 2017|
Sr. Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services
Campus Officer - RTP Campus