The GoPass allows Wake Tech students to ride GoRaleigh buses to and from the college for free!
To be eligible, students must be currently enrolled and in good academic standing, with a valid Wake Tech ID.
The GoPass IS free, good for transportation to and from the college on GoRaleigh bus routes only, and valid Monday through Friday.
The GoPass IS NOT transferable – it is valid only for the student to whom it was issued.
The GoPass IS NOT valid on weekends or during student breaks and holidays.
To get your GoPass, visit the ID/parking office:
- Southern Wake Campus: Holding Hall 102
- Northern Wake Campus: Building D 103
- Perry Health Sciences Campus: Allied Health Building 303/304
- Beltline Education Center
Don’t lose your GoPass! The pass is good through June 30, 2017 and must be replaced every July in the ID/parking decal office.
To use your GoPass:
- Visit raleighnc.gov/transit to plan your trip, which bus to ride, and when and where to board.
- Swipe your GoPass through the electronic fare box (next to the driver).
- Show the bus driver your Wake Tech ID when prompted.
GoPasses will be deactivated for students who lose their pass, do not comply with requirements, or are no longer enrolled.