Construction Management Camp
Explore the multi-faceted, fast-paced construction industry! Campers will be introduced to safety training, blueprint reading, and project planning, and will build special projects in collaboration with local construction companies. They’ll learn about opportunities in construction management and related fields while developing skills and confidence. Tools and safety equipment will be provided.
*** The First Week of camp is held at Wake Tech's West Campus
***The Second Week is held at Cary High School
|Campus / Location||Date(s)||Time||Register|
Western Wake Campus
Cary High School
|07/15 - 07/26||
Partial Scholarships are Only Available for Select Camps.
See Scholarship Form for Scholarship Eligible Camps.
Scholarship application deadline is May 10, 2019
Submit scholarship application and all required application documentation by email to Courtney Boney. For additional information about scholarships, contact Courtney Boney at [email protected]
- Recipients will be notified by May 24, 2019
- Scholarships are contingent upon seat availability in camp
- Registration for scholarship applicants and partial payments will be accepted after the notification date
- Applications that are submitted in without the necessary requirements as listed on the form will not be reviewed
How to Register
- Visit the Summer Camp Registration page to begin the registration and payment process.
Campers must provide their own lunch.
Lunch IS NOT Provided.
Camp Cancellation Policy
- Wake Tech reserves the right to cancel camp sessions because of insufficient enrollment or instructor availability, in which case a full refund will be given.
Registrants who cancel 10 calendar days or less before the camp starts will be refunded 75% of the registration fee. "No-shows" are responsible for the registration fee. No refunds will be given after the course begins. To change your registration information or drop out of a camp, submit a written request to the Workforce Continuing Education Registration & Records Office before the camp start date:
Wake Technical Community College
Workforce Continuing Education Registration & Records
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
For questions or more information about this camp, please contact Courtney Boney
at 919-334-1612 or [email protected]