**Description coming soon**
“We are excited to partner with WTCC and offer this Construction Summer Camp! A career in construction has so many opportunities, whether you like problem-solving, flying drones, or working in your community. You can choose technology, management, engineering, building, estimating, marketing, or finance, but the construction industry is a rewarding and fun career path.”
- Candis Parker, Balfour Beatty Construction, Wake Tech graduate and Scott Scholar
- Scholarships are contingent upon seat availability in camp
- Registration for scholarship applications and partial payments will be accepted after the notification date
- Applications that are submitted in without the necessary requirements as listed on the form will not be reviewed
- Submit your application to [email protected]
*** The First Week of the camp is held at a Wake Tech Campus ***
*** The Second Week is held at a High School ***
|Campus / Location||Date(s)||Time||Register|
Western Wake Campus
|07/13 - 07/24||
How to Register
- Visit the Summer Camp Registration page to begin the registration and payment process.
Campers must provide their own lunch.
Lunch IS NOT Provided.
Camp Cancellation Policy
- Wake Tech reserves the right to cancel camp sessions because of insufficient enrollment or instructor availability, in which case a full refund will be given.
Registrants who cancel 10 calendar days or less before the camp starts will be refunded 75% of the registration fee. "No-shows" are responsible for the registration fee. No refunds will be given after the course begins. To change your registration information or drop out of a camp, submit a written request to the Workforce Continuing Education Registration & Records Office before the camp start date:
Wake Technical Community College
Workforce Continuing Education Registration & Records
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
For questions or more information about this camp, please contact Courtney Boney
at 919-334-1612 or [email protected]