ILC Writing Center Workshops
Summer 2020 Workshops Coming Soon!
The ILC Writing/Study Skills Center serves students who are working on component skills for writing and studying as well as students who are engaged in the writing process.
Writing and Study Skills Tutoring
Limited In-Person Writing Tutoring - Perry Health Science Campus
We will offer limited In-Person socially distanced Writing tutoring by appointment on Perry Health Science Campus only beginning Tuesday June 2, 2020. Monday - Friday SUMMER 2020.
- 9:00 - 10:00
- 10:30 - 11:30
- 12:30 - 1:30
- 2:00 - 3:00
- 3:30 - 4:30
For appointments and more information contact Carrie Carreno-Zingaro :
Email: [email protected]
Online Writing and Study Skills Tutoring
- Monday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday 12:00 PM – 9:00 PM
There are three ways to make ILC Online Writing and Study Skills Tutoring Appointments:
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: 919-532-5621
- The ILC is also introducing the Microsoft Bookings app that enables students to book their own online tutoring appointments. To book a tutoring session, click the Writing and Study Skills link below. You will be asked to login to your WTCC account before accessing BOOKINGS.