Specialized Tutor Schedules Computer Center South Campus
Summer Specialized Tutor availability is limited. Call ahead for information on tutoring availability for specific subjects.
Email [email protected] to reserve a 30 minute online tutoring appointment. There are a very limited number of slots available each day depending on specialized tutor availability. Appointments are made on a first come first served basis.
Tutors are available:
- In the ILC Computer Center South Campus
Room 120 Building J
- By email - [email protected]
- By phone - 919-866-5278
- By virtual appointment [email protected]
Important Computer Center Information
- Without exception, you must have your student ID with you to work in the ILC. Thank you for respecting this essential campus safety guideline.
- You do not need an appointment to work in the computer center. Tutors float among students working at specialized computer stations to answer questions, provide support, additional resources and encouragement.
- Most tutors take breaks during their shift that may range from a few minutes to one hour.
- Last minute schedule adjustments are sometimes unavoidable. If you are coming to campus specifically to work with a certain tutor, please call in advance to confirm that the tutor will be in, and their break schedule if time is a concern. Call 919-866-5278
- Virtual Tutoring appointments are made in advance by contacting [email protected] or 919-866-5278. Occasionally, "just-in-time" appointments are available.