Important Computer Center Information
- Without exception, you must have your student ID with you to work in the ILC. Thank you for respecting this essential campus safety guideline.
- You do not need an appointment to work in the computer center. Tutors float among students working at specialized computer stations to answer questions, provide support, additional resources, and encouragement.
- Most tutors take breaks during their shift that may range from a few minutes to one hour.
- Last minute schedule adjustments are sometimes unavoidable. If you are coming to campus specifically to work with a certain tutor, please call in advance to confirm that the tutor will be in, and their break schedule if time is a concern. Call 919-866-5278
- Virtual Tutoring appointments are made in advance by contacting [email protected] or 919-866-5278. Occasionally, "just-in-time" appointments are available.
Email [email protected] to reserve a 30 minute online tutoring appointment. A limited number of slots are available each day depending on specialized tutor availability. Appointments are made on a first come first served basis.