ILC Online Computer Tutoring - CompuTutor
Connect with CompuTutor
The ILC Computer Center (CompuTutor) Offers free online tutorial assistance to students enrolled in all computer related courses both seated and Online. Thirty minute one on one tutoring is just one of the options available for a variety of computer-related and programming courses.
Summer 2020 Online Computer Tutoring
There are three ways to make ILC Online CompuTutor Tutoring Appointment
- By email: [email protected]
- By phone: 919-532-5621
- The ILC is also introducing the Microsoft Bookings app that enables students to book their own online tutoring appointments. To book a tutoring session, click the COMPUTER link below. You will be asked to login to your WTCC account before accessing BOOKINGS:
On the Computer BOOKINGS page:
- Select the service that matches the help you are looking for.
- Choose a day and available times will appear.
- Complete the questions and be sure to enter your Wake Tech email. If entered incorrectly, you will not receive the emailed meeting link.
- Click “Book”.
- You will get a confirmation email for your tutoring session.
- Click the “Join Teams Meeting” link in the email to start your tutoring session.
We look forward to working with you!