ILC Online Computer Tutoring - CompuTutor
Connect with CompuTutor
The ILC Computer Center (CompuTutor) Offers free online tutorial assistance to students enrolled in all computer related courses both seated and Online. Thirty minute one on one tutoring is just one of the options available for a variety of computer-related and programming courses.
Our Available Services Include:
- Phone-in questions - tutor responses
- Email questions - tutor responses
- By appointment - One-on-one online tutoring sessions incorporating user-friendly screen sharing
- Small group live webinars
Our Available Resources Include:
- ILC interactive tutorials that align with course objectives.
- ILC video tutorials that align with course objectives.
- Discipline specific ILC vetted outside resources.
- Tutor monitored special topic and discipline focused discussion boards.
Ready to Connect with CompuTutor?
- Email us to ask a question or set up an online tutoring session - [email protected]
- Call us to speak to a tutor by phone, or to schedule an online tutoring session - 919-866-5299 or 919-866-5278
- Check out our virtual interactive tutorials and resources in ILC Computer Center Online - an ongoing Blackboard course portal available to students by instructor request.
- We are available by appointment during ILC Computer Center hours
- We respond to email questions depending on specialized tutor availability - within two business days, generally much sooner.
Contact Susanne Mistric - CompuTutor coordinator for more information: [email protected]