- XTRA – Keep up with what’s happening! Click Sign Up in the upper right corner to create an account.
- Student Services – Talk to an advisor, locate a transcript, or access other services and assistance.
- Office of Volunteerism and Leadership (OVAL) – Volunteer to serve the community. Make new friends and enhance your resume!
- Human Resources Development – Services for students in non-credit classes (Workforce Continuing Education) who are ineligible for CER services.
- NC Works Job Board – Search for jobs with this service of the U.S. Government.
- EmployUs – Connects employers and job seekers through trusted referrals. Students will be compensated for referring others. [Video...] [iTunes EmployUs App...]
The LinkedIn job search suite of tools are free resources for your students to access opportunities and gain knowledge as they are beginning their careers.