Communication & Languages
Interested In Learning A New Language?
Wake Tech has a long history of offering a variety of language learning options. Whether you want to speak a new language, have a ticket to see the world, or simply would like to refresh your skills, we can help you reach your goals. You will learn from experienced language instructors, many of whom are native speakers of the languages they teach.
Why should you take a foreign language class at Wake Tech?
- Taught in a relaxed atmosphere, using an interactive and hands-on approach.
- Language learning on demand. We offer courses every semester, even during the summer. Do you have a group of people interested or in need of a certain language? We can offer the course on-demand even if it’s not in the current catalog. We can even offer the course at your location!
- Seated, online, and hybrid (in-class and online) courses available.
How do I enroll in a Wake Tech Foreign Language Class?
Not sure which class is right for your skill level?
Susan Shostak, Languages & Lifelong Learning
- review Spanish grammar from previous courses
- deepen their understanding of Spanish grammar through practice
- identify grammatical structures and understand their application
- apply different grammatical structures to a variety of communicative contexts
- amplify vocabulary and select the appropriate words according to context
- improve Spanish communication skills
- become familiar with grammatical nuances
- recognize differences between English and Spanish
- be prepared for more advanced Spanish courses
- Communicating in the future perfect and conditional perfect.
- Exploring the passive voice and passive constructions.
- The subjunctive mood: present and present perfect.
- The subjunctive adverbs and clauses.
- The subjunctive mood: past tenses.
- The commands.
- Nouns and articles.
- Nouns and pronouns.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Intermediate Spanish Conversation and Culture Part 1 - FLI-3717AS2
- Spanish Intermediate Part 3 - FLI-3717V3
- Spanish Intermediate Part 1 - FLI-3717T3
- Spanish Intermediate Part 2 - FLI-3717U3
- Spanish Intermediate Capstone - FLI-3717AO2
- Essential Spanish 5 - FLI-3717AV2
- Complete Spanish 4 - FLI-3717AM2
- Intermediate Spanish Grammar and Conversation - SEF-3001HN2