Policies and COVID-19 Updates
Our Testing Center has made changes to address state-mandated safety guidelines while also providing you with the best quality testing experience possible due to the global pandemic. Please review all the changes below before your appointment. Some of the changes will require action from the testing candidate.
- No more than six testing candidates allowed in the testing room at one time.
- We will only be offering computer based testing.
- Each workstation is 6+ feet apart from the nearest available workstation.
- Testing facilities are deep cleaned and sanitized throughout each day.
- Your temperature will be taken by a qualified, third-party vendor. If you refuse to allow these medical professionals to take your temperature, you will not be allowed on campus.
- Masks are REQUIRED to enter the building. Candidates without a mask will be denied testing services. You must wear your mask while at the testing center, throughout your exam, and when exiting the building. We are unable to distribute masks to candidates.
- Do NOT arrive early to your appointment. To abide by social distancing guidelines, we ask that you wait in your car and enter the building within 15 minutes of your appointment.
- Please try to leave most of your personal belongings at home or in your vehicle. We have locker space for essential items that are not permitted in the testing room.
- Be sure to have your required ID(s) ready and to use the restroom before entering the check-in area.
- You must use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the testing center (provided).
Candidates may wear disposable gloves during the exam. Test administrators will inspect the gloves before and after the exam. Candidates are required to dispose of the gloves after testing in front of the test administrator.
We thank you for your understanding and willingness to cooperate. Please email [email protected] before your appointment if you have any questions regarding the pandemic guidelines.
All test takers must provide a valid, government-issued photo ID such as a Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID, or other government-issued ID, national or foreign. Correctional ID for justice-involved individuals is not accepted.
Please review the ID requirements for your specific exam with your vendor before your appointment date. All exams have different ID requirements. You should be able to find this information in your appointment confirmation email.
Note: ID cannot be broken or altered in any manner including being taped together.
Testing candidates and all other visitors at the Beltine Education Center will need to park in Lot C which is facing Wolfpack Lane. All visitors at the Beltline Education Center will enter the building via the entrance facing Wolfpack Lane. All other entrances will be locked including the main entrance. Please see the map below.