COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Our Testing Center has made changes to address state-mandated safety guidelines while also providing you with the best quality testing experience possible due to the global pandemic. Please review all the changes below before your appointment. Some changes will require action from the testing candidate.
- No more than six testing candidates are allowed in the testing room at one time.
- We will only be offering computer-based testing.
- Each workstation is 6+ feet apart from the nearest available workstation.
- Testing facilities are deep cleaned and sanitized throughout each day and immediately after use.
- Please try to leave most of your personal belongings at home or in your vehicle. We have locker space for essential items that are not permitted in the testing room.
- Masks are REQUIRED to enter the building. Candidates without a mask will be denied testing services. You must wear your mask while at the testing center, throughout your exam, and while inside the building. We are unable to distribute masks to candidates.
- Do NOT arrive early to your appointment. To abide by social distancing guidelines, we ask that you wait in your car and enter the building within 15 minutes of your appointment.
- Be sure to have your required ID(s) and any required documents ready and to use the restroom before entering the check-in area.
- You must use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the testing center (provided).
- Candidates may wear disposable gloves during the exam. Test administrators will inspect the gloves before and after the exam. Candidates are required to dispose of the gloves after testing in front of the test administrator.
Thank you for your understanding and willingness to cooperate. Please email [email protected] before your appointment if you have any questions regarding the pandemic guidelines.