Bilingual Courses - Taught in English & Spanish
Course Details & Registration Information
- safely and competently apply cosmetology concepts of all phases of cosmetology in a salon setting.
- take the Cosmetic Arts Board Theory and Practical exams.
- demonstrate proper professional hygiene, grooming, and attitude
- communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- accurately select and use appropriate commercial products on customers hair and skin.
- demonstrate a high level of workmanship and craft.
- perform and thrive in a multicultural diverse environment.
- demonstrate mastery of manipulative skills.
- achieve gainful employment in the cosmetology industry.
- Instructor will reinforce rules, regulations, and safety methods to prevent salon accidents and ensure sanitation procedures are followed.
- Course will provide opportunities for students to work with live models to practice client consultations, effective communication and record-keeping.
- Instructor will reinforce methods regarding coloring, hair-cutting and foiling techniques.
- At the end of training, students will receive a certificate of completion and will be able to register to take the Cosmetology exam.
Bilingual Milady Theory Workbook
Bilingual Milady Exam Review book
Student Cosmetology Kit
- Attendance 95% or above
- Satisfactory completion of assignments and salon services with an average grade of 80.
- Licensed Cosmetologist
- Barbering I - Introduction - BAR-3100A7
- Bilingual Continuing Education Cosmetology II Intermediate - COS-3201K7
- Bilingual Continuing Education Cosmetology III - Advanced - COS-3201J7
- Continuing Education Cosmetology I Introduction - COS-3201E7
- Continuing Education Cosmetology III - Advanced - COS-3201G7
- Continuing Education Cosmetology II - Intermediate - COS-3201F7