Bilingual Courses - Taught in English & Spanish
Course Details & Registration Information
plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning and sheet metal work.
- Demostrate and understand terminology and symbol recognition of construction projects.
Working drawings and prints
Working drawing concepts
Symbols and abbreviations
Trade information – carpentry-masonry-electrical
Trade information - plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning
Print reading final review
*Note: Instructors may change the course schedule to better serve the students in the class.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Successful completion of this course requires 90% attendance and satisfactory class participation (i.e., be able to demonstrate proficiency in all concepts taught). If a student has extenuating circumstances causing absences of greater than 10% of the class time, the student must make arrangements with the instructor to provide evidence of keeping up with the class material and making up the work, exercises, and projects missed; or demonstrate competency in the course objectives. Students with irregular attendance, less than 90% attendance, or is unable to demonstrate competency will receive a grade of NG (no grade). Lab exercises, when applicable, are due on the date assigned by the instructor. Late assignments may be accepted only at the instructor’s discretion.
- Welding Inspector
- Construction inspector
- Proyect Assistant
- Apprentice Electrician
- Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) - AHR-3131A2
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry - OSH-3013A3
- Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) - HOS-3043A2
- Electrical Wiring- Residential - ELC-3119A2
- Plumber Level I - APP-3701A1