Skills Training for Job Seekers (HRD)
Enhance Your Resume, Market Yourself, Explore A New Career
HRD (Human Resources Development) courses provide employability skills training and assistance for adults who are trying to find employment, transitioning back into the workforce, or working to redefine their professional niche in today's global market.
Classes are designed to address current needs and trends of the complex and constantly changing workforce.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have assessed their personal attributes, knowledge, skills, and expectations for a career in real estate;
- have understood and practiced math calculations and analysis used in real estate;
- have learned how to evaluate and assess a variety of real estate scenarios;
- have discussed financial literacy concerning lenders' expectations of borrowers;
- have gained an understanding of industry ethics;
- have explored licensing, education, training, and job opportunities; and created a plan of action.
- Module 1 – Occupation overview and expectations, industry terminology and definitions
- Module 2 – Essential real estate math computations and assessments
- Module 3 – Financial lender expectations and assessments
- Module 4 – Industry ethics and assessments
- Module 5 - Licensing, education, training, and job opportunities
- Attendance 90% or above
- Real Estate
- Pathways to a Real Estate Career: Exploring How to Start Buying, Selling & Flipping Houses - HRD-3004BF2