Are you interested in becoming a real estate agent? Or are you a realtor who needs Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Wake Tech can prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate Commission licensing exam. We also offer classes on flipping houses, investing in real estate property, and The Ageless Home™ -- a class about building and remodeling homes with a universal design concept to meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have assessed their personal attributes, knowledge, skills, and expectations for a career in real estate.
- have practiced math calculations and analysis to gain to better understand the necessary skills for this industry.
- have learned how to evaluate and assess a variety of real estate scenarios.
- have discussed financial literacy concerning lenders' expectations of borrowers.
- have gained an understanding of industry ethics.
- have explored licensing, education, training, and job opportunities; and created a plan of action.
- Module 1 – Occupation overview and expectations, industry terminology and definitions
- Module 2 – Essential real estate math computations and assessments
- Module 3 – Financial lender expectations and assessments
- Module 4 – Industry ethics and assessments
- Module 5 - Licensing, education, training, and job opportunities
- Attendance 90% or above
- Real Estate
- Pathways to a Real Estate Career: Exploring How to Start Buying, Selling & Flipping Houses - HRD-3004BF2