|CompTIA, Cisco, Cybersecurity, Open Technologies||Professional Skills Development (1 to 3-day classes)|
|Office Technology||Software Programming|
|Accounting Technology||Web Design and Development|
|Drafting and Computer-Aided Design (CAD)||Database Administration|
Course Details & Registration Information
- Navigate the InDesign interface.
- Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Design a Document
- Customize a Document
- Work with Page Elements
- Build Tables
- Prepare a Document for Delivery
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.