- CompTIA, Cisco, Cybersecurity, Open Technologies
- Office Technology
- Accounting Technology
- Drafting and Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Professional Skills Development (1 to 3-day classes)
- Software Programming
- Web Design and Development
- Database Administration
Course Details & Registration Information
- Install servers, Active Directory, and domain controllers
- Configure servers, local storage, file and share access, servers for remote management, Windows Firewall, and print and document services
- Create and configure virtual machine settings, virtual machine storage, virtual networks, and IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Create and manage Active Directory users, Active Directory users, computers, groups, organizational units (OUs), and group policies
- Deploy and configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service, DNS service
- Pass the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Certification Exam
- Installing and configuring servers
- Configuring server roles and features
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Deploying and configuring core network services
- Installing and administering Active Directory
- Creating and managing Group Policy
- Exam certification
- Install and configure servers
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and configure core network services
- Install and administer Active Directory
- Create and manage Group Policy
- Attendance 90% or above
- Requirements for successful completion of a NON-CERTIFICATION CLASSES:
Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught. If a student has extenuating circumstances causing absences greater than 10% of the class time, the student must make arrangements with the instructor to provide evidence of keeping up with the class material and making up the work, exercises, and projects missed; or demonstrate competency in the course objectives. Students with irregular attendance, less than 90% attendance, or is unable to demonstrate competency will receive a grade of NG (no grade).
Requirements for successful completion of CERTIFICATION CLASSES:
Students are required to take AND pass the official course certification exam before the class program ends AND provide visual evidence of successfully passing the official course certification exam to the course teaching faculty. Students who do not pass the official course certification exam, will not receive a class certificate AND will receive a grade of NG (no grade).
- Refund requests and withdrawals must be made in writing by the student (NO EXCEPTIONS).
o A 100-percent refund shall be made if the student officially withdraws from the class before the first class meeting by submitting a written request.
o A 75-percent refund shall be made if the student officially withdraws from the class prior to or on the 10-percent date of scheduled hours.
o Provided that the class has not completed the 10-percent scheduled hours.
o Community school, facility, and lab fees are not refundable.
o A full refund shall be made for classes cancelled by the college.
o You do not have to request a refund.
All refunds are sent from the State of North Carolina as checks to the address on file. Please be sure that your address is correct. If you need to update your address or any other information, please complete a change form well in advance of your refund, using the Wake Tech Permanent Change Form 728. It can take up to six weeks to get a refund check for a class. By law, Wake Technical Community College must submit all monies collected to the State of North Carolina. Wake Technical Community College does not keep money on hand for refunds.
- Transfer requests must be in writing by the student (NO EXCEPTIONS)
o Requests received after the 10-percent deadline will not be considered, and a refund will not be processed.
o Transfers to a different course in the same semester are allowed up to the 10-percent point of the total number of hours for both classes.
o A student may not transfer to a course that has passed the 10-percent point.
o Transfers from one semester to another are not allowed.
o Anyone with questions concerning refunds or transfers should call 919-866-5800.