Workforce Continuing Education Online Registration
Step 1: Start Your Search
Step 2: Explore the Results
Step 3: Select Your Course
Step 4: Complete the Checkout Process
|Section||Title||Description||Location||Start Date||End Date||Instructor||Price|
- Are you paying for someone else to take a class? If you are paying for someone else, such as an employer paying on behalf of an employee, please contact the CE Registrar’s Office at 919-334-1631 for information on Sponsorship Billing. Setting up a Sponsorship Billing account ensures refunds, if necessary, are issued to the payer. Otherwise, refunds are issued directly to the student. To review our refund and withdrawal policies please visit our Access Fees and Refunds page.
- All courses offered at a Community School site have an additional $25 facility fee. Other fees such as a lab fee may also apply. These fees are nonrefundable unless the course is canceled by the college.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Credit card payment (MasterCard/VISA) is required when registering for Continuing Education online. Please have your credit card information available. If you prefer to use cash or check you may register using alternative methods.
- How to Update Student Contact Information: You may not receive a confirmation email if we don’t have the correct email address for you on file. It is the student’s responsibility to update any changes to their contact information (i.e. phone numbers, address, email address). Student information is not automatically updated when a new course registration is received. To make changes to your student record, you can contact the Continuing Education Registrar’s office at 919-334-1631 or email [email protected]
- Note: Checkout process may be unavailable from 8 p.m. Thursday through 8 a.m. Friday each week due to maintenance.
- If you have any questions regarding registering for a continuing education class contact [email protected] or call 919-866-5800.