CURRICULUM BY SEMESTER
|HOURS PER WEEK|
|Course Number and Title||Class||Lab||Clinical||Credit|
|MTH 110 Fundamentals of Massage||6||9||3||10|
|ACA 111 College Student Success||1||0||0||1|
|*BIO 163 Basic Anatomy and Physiology||4||2||0||5|
|*BIO 155 Nutrition||3||0||0||3|
|MTH 120 Therapeutic Massage Applications||6||9||3||10|
|MTH 121 Clinical Supplement||0||0||3||1|
|MTH 130 Therapeutic Massage Mgmt||2||0||0||2|
|MTH 125 Ethics of Massage||2||0||0||2|
|General Education Required
[Transfer Credit May Apply]
|*PSY 118 Interpersonal Psychology||3||0||0||3|
|*PSY 150 General Psychology||3||0||0||3|
|*ENG 111 Writing and Inquiry||3||0||0||3|
TOTAL GRADUATION REQUIREMENT: 40 SEMESTER CREDIT HOURS
- ACA 111 is a co-requisite to MTH 110; students must register for ACA 111 section restricted to MTH [D45750]
- BIO 163 must be completed either before or concurrently with MTH 110. Students may not progress to MTH 120 without successful completion of BIO 163.
- A grade of "C" or better is required for all curriculum courses in the Therapeutic Massage Diploma.
- Transfer credit may be awarded by review of transcripts, a grade of "C" or better is required.
- BIO 271 Pathophysiology may be substituted for BIO 155.
- * Coursework other than MTH may be completed prior to entry into the program.
This program planning guide is for advising purposes and is subject to change. Only the Registrar can clear students for graduation.