Small Business Center
The Wake Tech Small Business Center (SBC) is a state-funded organization which is part of the Small Business Center Network of North Carolina (SBCN). The SBC provides small business owners with information they need for starting or expanding a small business through confidential, one-on-one counseling along with various seminars, workshops, classes, and access to a resource library at zero cost to the participant.
- The 5 Keys to a Good Show at the Expo! | Two dates to choose from!
- Wednesday, May 6, 8:30-10:30 a.m. at EMC Corporation, 5800 Technology Dr. Apex, NC 27502 | Free seminar, Register now! | Download flyer
- Tuesday, May 19, 3-5 p.m. at Knightdale Chamber of Commerce, 207 Main Street Knightdale, NC 27587 | Free seminar, Register now! | Download flyer
- How to Start and Arts & Crafts Business
- Tuesday, May 12, 6:45 - 9 p.m. at Cary Arts Center, 101 Dry Ave. Cary, 27511 | Free seminar, Register now! | Download flyer
- The Experience of a Lifetime: Customer Service that Works!
- Wednesday, May 13, 9-11 a.m. at Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce | Free seminar, Register now! | Download Flyer
- Women in Business: Planting, Growing, and Harvesting the Profits
- Developing a Straighforward Strategic Action Plan
Online Entrepreneurship Training (No Charge)
Now available through the Wake Tech SBC, the HP Learning Initiative for Entrepreneurs (HP LIFE) is a global, online program that offers aspiring entrepreneurs and small business-owners, valuable business skills. The NC Small Business Center Network, in partnership with the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE), is pleased to offer this innovative program to NC entrepreneurs and small business owners free of charge! This program is self-paced (do it on your own time), interactive, and full of key strategies and practical exercises. To get started, click here to register.
Free, one-on-one confidential counseling for your existing small business or startup venture. To schedule an appointment, please complete and submit an online Request for Counseling Form and you will be contacted within five business days to schedule an appointment.
SBC Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please call 919-335-1001 for more information.
Connect with us!
Sign up to receive regular announcements