Small Business Center
The Wake Tech Small Business Center (SBC) is a state-funded organization which is part of the Small Business Center Network of North Carolina (SBCN). The SBC provides small business owners with information they need for starting or expanding a small business through confidential, one-on-one counseling along with various seminars, workshops, classes, and access to a resource library at zero cost to the participant.
- Small Business Learn over Lunch Series | Download Flyer
Tuesdays | 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Western Wake Campus
- Doing Business Internationally | Download Flyer
- Exporting: Seven Things You Need to Know
- February 16 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Western Wake Campus | Regster Now
- Importing: Eleven Things You Need to Know
- February 23 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. | Western Wake Campus | Register Now
- What are they saying about YOUR business online? | Download flyer
- March 11 | 12-1:15 p.m. | Cary Chamber of Commerce | Part of the Cary Chamber Friday Force Series, Register Now!
Online Entrepreneurship Training (No Charge)
Now available through the Wake Tech SBC, the HP Learning Initiative for Entrepreneurs (HP LIFE) is a global, online program that offers aspiring entrepreneurs and small business-owners, valuable business skills. The NC Small Business Center Network, in partnership with the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE), is pleased to offer this innovative program to NC entrepreneurs and small business owners free of charge! This program is self-paced (do it on your own time), interactive, and full of key strategies and practical exercises. To get started, click here to register.
Free, one-on-one confidential counseling for your existing small business or startup venture. To schedule an appointment, please complete and submit an online Request for Counseling Form and you will be contacted within five business days to schedule an appointment.
SBC Office Hours:
|Tweets by @WakeTechBIZ|