Wake Tech's 2016 Culinary Arts Showcase
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
American Culinary Federation (ACF) competition
Wake Tech Community College
Student Services Building
9101 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh
Registration is open until Tuesday November 15th.
- Category SA — Cooking, student , Individual
- Category SB — Cooking, student , Individual
- Category SC — Patisserie/Confectionery, student , Individual
- SC-1 Single-tier, decorated celebration cake
- SC-2 One buffet platter of fancy cookies, chocolates, or petit fours with one presentation plate.
- SC-3 Six different individual hot or cold desserts all displayed cold.
- SC-4 Wedding cake
- Category SD — Showpieces , student , Individual
- SW – Bread Display
- SW - Decorated or sculpted celebration cake
- Category A — Cooking, Individual
- Category B — Cooking, Individual
- Category C — Patisserie/Confectionery, Individual
All Competitors are required to display either Category C-1 and C-2, OR their choice of C-1 or C-2 AND their choice of C-3, C-4, or C-5.
- C-1 One buffet platter of fancy cookies, chocolates, or petit fours.
- C-2 Six different individual hot or cold plated desserts
- C-3 Decorated or sculpted celebration cake
- C-4 Wedding cake
- C-5 Assorted bread display
- Category D - Showpieces, Professional, Individual
- D-1 Vegetable/Fruit
- D-2 Tallow and Saltillage
- D-3 Bread Dough
- D-4 Chocolate, Cooked Sugar, Pastillage, and Marzipan