We’re turning up the heat on a Triangle tradition!
Wake Tech’s annual Culinary Arts Showcase introduces a new competition for 2014: The Hot Foods Cooking Challenge! Cheer for your favorite aspiring chef as culinary students step into the spotlight to create appetizers and entrées from a “mystery box” of ingredients.
There’s something for everyone at the Culinary Arts Showcase:
- Hot Foods Cooking Challenge
- Exquisite cakes and showpieces on display
- Food samples from top Triangle restaurants
- Cupcake decorating and other hands-on fun for kids
- Culinary demonstrations
- Live music
- Ice carvings
- A silent auction of fun stuff for cooks and food lovers
- A “baker’s row” of students’ culinary creations for sale
Proceeds benefit students through the Wake Tech Culinary Arts Fund!
April 1, 2014 | 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St
Raleigh, NC 27601
Earlybird discount: $8 in advance, $10 at the door, $5 for students, children under 5 free
Admission includes coupons for food samples from top local restaurants.